Mallnitz, a winter fairy tale for tall and small
No matter if christmas-, carnival- or easter holidays - in snow holidays are twice as nice
building a snowman, snowball fight, Bob sledge or simply playing in the snow - in Mallnitz in the heart of the nationalpark "Hohe Tauern"
on 1.200 meters altitude you can count on the winter.
• Sledge evening with the whole family in the Tauern valley - 3,5 km long illuminated ride, a taxi brings you up the mountain
• Sledge ride with the horses in the snowy Mallnitz
• Torch hike through the snowy winter landscape
• Daily free entry in the "Tauernbad" (swimming area) Mallnitz
• Ice skating rink
• Bob sledge hill in the center of Mallnitz
• Snowshoe hiking with children
Ski- and Outdoorschool Mallnitz
The Skischool Mallnitz has a own MINI-CLUB. Here you get professional training and care for your children. The skibunny SNOWY supports the skiing instructors at their work in the snow and is a cute little mascot at the slope.
The classes in the children's area is designed playful - in the morning the cour starts a warm up to SNOWY´s songs.
The SNOWY-site for children is located directly next to the Ankogelbahn botom station.
The final of each ski courses is the completion - race for the children (including presentation ceremony, certificate, medal).
Lunch and childcare at the restaurants Hochalmblick and Raineralm directly next to the slopes is also possible.