Start the day with a rich breakfast:
- various types of bread, directly from our local bakery Knisek
- cheese, sausage, bacon and ham from the region (e.g. from the Saupper family)
- daily changing fruit juices
- Fruit, yoghurt, various muesli and cornflakes
- various egg dishes several times a week
- award-winning honey from the Göritzer family
and as a summer highlight our jam specialities from Grandma Uschi
In the evening you can choose from three different menus:
with soup, main course and dessert and complete your menu with fresh salads from the buffet.
All our dishes are homemade and freshly prepared.
We attach great importance to regionality and traditional cooking.
Once a week our kitchen team goes the extra mile and conjures up a 4-course "festive menu",
with additional cold or warm starters, a feast for the palate.
Children can also choose from our children's menu.